четверг, 17 декабря 2015 г.

Libido

I find it hard to forgive our cat hunt defenseless birds or rodents, although I understand that it is controlled instincts. Annoyingly, even when prey become vociferous starlings, and only when the cat caught robins and blue tits, it is generally unbearable.
 
On that day the cat cornered wall neighbor's house gray squirrel. Knowing how agile and dexterous these animals, for the fate of proteins I'm not too worried. Real seemed inevitable, and I curiously waited for the moment when the cat finally get his due. Further I was amazed. Squirrel shied away from a fight, climb the vertical wall.
 
I know that the trees proteins demonstrate the wonders of acrobatics, but overcome Earth's gravity laws are clearly only because dig claws into the bark. The wall was lined with gravel and, apparently, the protrusions and recesses on it enough protein to keep from falling.
 
This was the case I had forgotten, until he saw the peanut protein feed sweetly that my wife Joyce especially effusive in our courtyard. I remember, I remember thinking: "The main thing is not obeshsya, and then the next time vlezesh on the wall!" But no sooner had this thought crossed my mind, like a squirrel nibbling nuts and stopped for the rest of the day to do what they dug in reserve.
I wondered why suddenly stopped protein meal. It is unlikely that she had the mental capacity to build a logical chain: too many nuts - overweight, overweight - the risk of falling prey to predators.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий